INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
We wish to inform you that the European Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR provides for the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. For the above, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we provide you with the following information.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is Manzoni srls in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Milan, Via aaa, 16 20100, VAT number 1234
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The personal data provided is necessary for the correct and complete execution of the contract of which the interested party is a party. The data will be processed to fulfill the obligations established in the tax and accounting fields, other obligations established by law or by an order of the Authority.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided for by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting the confidentiality of the interested party through technical and organizational security measures. to ensure an adequate level of security.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship to fulfill the obligations established in the tax and accounting field, the other obligations established by law or by an order of the ‘Authority.
Communication, dissemination and transfer of data
The data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations. Your data may be made accessible:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators in accordance with art. 29 of the GDPR;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR;
Rights of the interested party
The interested party may exercise, in relation to the data processing described therein, the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 15-21), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and / or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- oppose the processing (right to object);
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it) in the event of a violation of the rules on the protection of personal data;
- receive an electronic copy of the data concerning him as an interested party, when such data have been rendered in the context of the contract and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the interested party can contact the Data Controller by sending a communication to the email address:email@example.com In contacting us, the interested party must ensure to include his / her name, email / postal address and / or number (s) phone to make sure your request can be handled correctly.